“Highly recommended!”
Review of Ardlenagh View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Donegal Town
Ardlenagh View
Ranked #13 of 43 Donegal Town B&B and Inns
Moscow, Russia
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Stayed there last summer and was absolutely amazed by it’s location, views, rooms decoration and style and hospitality of the owners (although we were not the easiest guests :)
If you are looking for something special in this area I’d recommend to choose Ardlenagh View.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Realpetrik

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed September 14, 2012

When I first viewed this place online, my heart was pounding - the photos in their website's gallery are stunning. Unfortunately, it rained my entire time in Donegal, but that didn't detract from the lovely, warm welcome I received from Eileen, the comfort of my room, or the delicious breakfast. It's a lovely home, and I do stress that word- I was encouraged to make myself comfortable in the front living room in the evenings. I told Eileen when I left that she should be running a school for B&B hosts!, and her husband kindly gave me a lift into town when I left. If you're traveling by car, it's a good location, not far out of town; on foot, it's a 20-minute walk (no local bus service). I wish I could go back again to see it when the weather's sunny!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Lorraine L
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went for a couple of days to this B&B and I'd recommend it to anybody. The rooms were very clean, the hosts were lovely and helpful as well, breakfast was good. I can't really think of anything bad to say.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ridgeway, Canada
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Excellent B&B with stunning views. Located just outside Donegal town a short drive for good dining with ample parking and short walking distances. Hosts were friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend if you are visiting the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Calex50
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Our 2nd night was spent in this lovely B&B. Rooms were very clean, spacious and comfortable. Eileen was very helpfull recommending restaurants and advising sightseeing attractions. The views from the B&B is stunning and would recommend it anytime. Lovely little town too!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
East Yorkshire
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Our first night on the move in Ireland and the rain coming down. But the compensation was a warm and friendly welcome. Our bed room had views across lovely Irish countryside, and the rain stoopped, the mist lifted and we held our breath. The situation justified our choice of staying a little out of town. But parking in the town was ample, and I don't mind non-alcoholic beer!
The rooms are spacious and clean and the breakfast was as good as it gets.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Ardlenagh View is a very quiet and very pleasant place with a wonderful view. The owners are very friendly, welcoming and helpful. They give advice about restaurants and places to visit.
The room was very beautiful and comfortable and the living room decoration was pretty with the fireplace. The breakfast is varied and excellent. I recommend this place without hesitation.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo