“Worthwhile Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pearl's Place - CLOSED

Pearl's Place
Cuisines: European, Irish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Worthwhile Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Enjoyed a great evening with delicious food, friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere.. Excellent range of dishes aswell as amazing vegetarian options..Definite must when visiting Donegal Town..

Donegal Town, Ireland
“A great evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Enjoyed a beautiful meal in Pearl's Place this week with some friends visiting. A very relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, great food and wine. Would definitely recommend to keep room for the yummy crème brulee... Easily the nicest I have tasted. Looking forward for a return trip.

Sligo, Ireland
“A True Pearl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

From sligo but regularly go to donegal as my better half is from there. This is truely a fantastic new establishment. A great location and the grounds look excellent. Still some shrubs to be placed but we can forgive them for that. The interior is tastefullly decorated and it has a very relaxed atmosphere but still a good buzz of conversation.

Thee food really was top notch and I eat in a lot of restaurants.! I had the pork belly to start and it was so well cooked and the lentils that were with it complimented it well. i tasted the soup my wife had and it was delicious, different as it was carrot and coconut, had never seen that before.

I had the steak burger for main and it really was delicious glad i ordered it now, the best burger I had in a long while. My partner had the Sea Bass, I didnt taste as i'm not a lover of fish but it looked good and she said it was excellent.

I had the homemade ice cream for desert well we shared. Brown Bread, Irish Coffee and Malibu it was brilliant. My fave was the irish coffee and my partner the brown bread.

All in all a great meal and excelllent wine.Will be back.

Ireland
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

The food was amazing. I had the surf and turf steak and it was the best I ve ever had.The place is gorgeous. Went out for dinner with family and it was lovely. we will definatly be going again.

Donegal Town, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"A Pearl of a Place"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Beautiful new restaurant in a lovely location. Lovely interior, very tastefully decorated. Staff were very friendly and attentive and the food is delicious, ten out of ten for presentation. No complaints, will definitely be back and bring our friends.