“great place”

Manhattan Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Donegal Town
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Manhattan Steakhouse has been described by many as a hidden gem. It is a modern, stylish restaurant with a wide selection of great food served in a very friendly manner. It has a full bar and a relaxing lounge area. Food choices include fabulous Irish steaks, local fish, its famous sizzlers, vegetarian dishes and a wide selection of other dishes. The wine choice reflects good value and great taste from around the world.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Ate here last week.great value for money, fantastic food. Really recommend this place if your in Donegal town

1  Thank davephelan2005

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times both for dinner and most recently lunch and really enjoyed all occasions. The food is fabulous and the service is excellent. My recent lunch was gorgeous. I had my two children (aged 9 & 4) with me and they cleared their plates but managed to leave enough room for dessert! The atmosphere was relaxed and welcoming. I would highly recommend for both lunch and dinner

1  Thank YTRS
Reviewed July 3, 2014

On advice we visited this restaurant and were very pleased that we had.
The entrance to the restaurant is not particularly inviting since it is at the side of the Euro Shop and is along a passageway, which opens up into a lift and stair leading to the upper floor where there is a restaurant and coffee shop.
Once there, however, we found it to be delightfully decorated, light and airy.
We ordered the Fish Chowder and were not disappointed!
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Christine K
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I'd like to start by saying the food here was actually pretty descent. The reason I'm giving it only 2/5 was that it took soooo long. To be fair, we arrived in a reasonably large group but we sat down for a simple three course at around seven and I believe it was after eleven o'clock that night before we were got to desert. About an hour after we'd ordered the waiting told me what I'd ordered was off the menu... this came as a great surprise because the order must not have been looked at during that entire time!! The gap in between each course was far too long. The waiter/chef got the deserts entirely mixed up also and ran out of one particular type and dished up something different to one of my fellow diners without consulting him. If you're in a small group or dining as a couple this place is genuinely lovely but don't attempt to go there as a larger group.

2  Thank Patrick L
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We were part of a big party in the Manhattan Restaurant on last Saturday night. It was our first time there and we will be back. Food was fab, service attentive, place was buzzing and the Strawberry Daiquiri completed the night.

1  Thank Mary M