“Excellent!”

Chandpur Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Donegal Town
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: An Award Winning Restaurant in Donegal Town. Very popular with locals and tourists. The chef/ owner Rana Miah, prepares all dishes to order with no colours, additives or preservatives. Recent Awards include, Best Indian Restaurant in Ireland Twice and another twenty major awards from the national industries. Offering a Take-Out service, Dining In, Set Menus with wine, Early Bird, our famous "All you can eat Sunday Buffet" and much more. We cater for anyone with a gluten free diet and allergies and have an extensive menu for vegetarians. Offering European choices, select teas and coffees, a selection of desserts, we are able to cater for everyone and are popular for large parties and groups and we also provide a private seating area for up to twelve guests. We are renowned for our excellent service, offering all customers a wonderful experience in Bangladeshi cuisine. We serve select Wines and Beers. Open 7nights weekly from 4.30 to 11pm and on Sundays from 1pm to 10.00pm.
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Staying one night in Donegal and checked tripadvisor for some options. So glad we went, great food, lovely and caring service and the value is spot on.

Would definitely go back when we are on Donegal again. Try it!

2  Thank Vikki S

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The warm sincere welcome, the relaxing inviting atmosphere, the attentive courteous staff and the excellent food combined to make our recent family celebration in Chandpur an experience that will live long in the memory. Both adults and kids enjoyed the food, the haji pur and jalfrezi are to die for! Food delicious and so reasonable! Looking forward to my next visit!!

2  Thank Ray F
Reviewed January 11, 2013

for a small town donegal has plenty of restaurants to choose from but this is by far my fave. excellent food and really friendly staff.

2  Thank donegal85
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Hi, I recently visited your restaurant and I have to say I had to most beautiful meal I could have ever asked for. It was a special occasion for my husband and I and i would like everyone to know the owners (who are thead the chef and front of house) made the occasion so special! The atmosphere was amazing and everyone was so friendly and accommdating. I never write reviews but this one I had to. Thank you Susan and Rana you will definitely get my repeat business should we visit your town again!

2  Thank Sheena B
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We are a party of three that regularly dine at this resturant and on every occassion we come away completely fufilled and satisfied. The experience starts with the lovely cosy warm atmosphere , then you have the friendly efficient staff and then the fab delicious food all at a very affordable price. We cannot recommend it highly enough.

2  Thank margaret r