“Very good food, excellent service.”

Chandpur Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Donegal Town
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: An Award Winning Restaurant in Donegal Town. Very popular with locals and tourists. The chef/ owner Rana Miah, prepares all dishes to order with no colours, additives or preservatives. Recent Awards include, Best Indian Restaurant in Ireland Twice and another twenty major awards from the national industries. Offering a Take-Out service, Dining In, Set Menus with wine, Early Bird, our famous "All you can eat Sunday Buffet" and much more. We cater for anyone with a gluten free diet and allergies and have an extensive menu for vegetarians. Offering European choices, select teas and coffees, a selection of desserts, we are able to cater for everyone and are popular for large parties and groups and we also provide a private seating area for up to twelve guests. We are renowned for our excellent service, offering all customers a wonderful experience in Bangladeshi cuisine. We serve select Wines and Beers. Open 7nights weekly from 4.30 to 11pm and on Sundays from 1pm to 10.00pm.
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We have been to this restaurant twice and both times we were very happy with our experience. The staff are very friendly and the service is prompt. The food is very good. I have tried the Jalfrezi (pretty hot) and the Rogan Josh, (lovely, not too hot). They have lots of nice appetizers and plenty of choices. My companion tried the Vindaloo and it was no joke. It was very very hot and I was a bit worried, although it was fine in the end. The atmosphere is very nice as well. I would recommend this place to anyone and will certainly return myself.

4  Thank sharonc89

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I visited Chandpur whilst holidaying in Donegal. I have to say I have eaten at some top indian restaurants but I have not tasted indian food like this! It was an amazing experience, the cuisine was fantastic and the service was amazing.

I would happily recommend here to everyone that I know - you will NOT be disappointed!

Best night out I have ever experienced - Thank you!

4  Thank kirsty b
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We had a lovely take away meal from Chandpur with a good vegetarian selection. We really liked that you could order several smaller portions of each dish and the mago chutney and poppadoms were a nice touch.

5  Thank Val_B1056083
Reviewed July 16, 2012

One of my favourite restaurants - Excellent food / Service / Decor / Atmosphere. Friendy and accomadating staff that make going out a pleasurable experience. We will be back soon.

3  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Service very good but felt a little rushed, barely finished starter and main arrived, but overall food was very good and very nice restaurant.

3  Thank TazC