My husband and I have just got back from a FABULOUS trip round Ireland...and our second last night was spent at Harveys Point. It was REALLY unforgettable...from Ann, at Reception, to our amazing room, the food, the ambiance, the staff .....Sarah, Joanne, Shane at the bar, everything....the decor!!!! Too gorgeous....and to sit a have a drink overlooking the lake,......beautiful view....very relaxing, in real style, with a very much 'feel at home' feeling. A DEFINATE ..."we will be back".......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal