We have just returned from another 4 x night stay at this stunningly beautiful & peaceful hotel, and although we stayed here at Easter, our return visit did not disappoint.
Why is this hotel so appealing ? - Well, the location is beautiful - regardless of weather & Ireland's renowed 'Soft Rain'; the staff are always very welcoming, courteous & helpful - including the owner, Deidre, who makes all her guests feel at home; the accomodation is superb - room sizes to suit everyone; and, last, but by no means least, the food is delicious! ( A big plus on this visit is the extended food menu in the Wine Bar).
I love Harvey's Point - it is a very special hotel with a lovely ambiance, and hopefully will return in the Autumn for another few days of fine wine & food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal