We have just returned after 3 wonderful days in Harveys Point. Bedrooms are absolutely huge with colossal bathroom. We could just say WOW when we were shown to our room.Water was fine not brown at all. Drinking water was supplied every day.There were lovely touches like chocolates,home made biscuits to have with tea/coffee in room. Every request was immedietly looked after with a smile. Every member of staff was efficient and friendly without exception. Breakfast really good but dinner in the dining room should have a michelin star, pure perfection. Only fault we have is that Dining Room is closed on Sunday and Monday. Dont think it should close on 2 concecutive nights because if you are only staying 2 nights Sun/Mon you miss out on a most wonderful "Dining experience". We ate in the new Steakhouse other 2 nights.It is Okay but nothing special.Same menu every night,same veg etc. Fabulous views of lake. You would need a car.It is 6K to nearest town -Donegal. Thank you all in Harveys.We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal