My new husband and i spent our honeymoon at this hotel and what can i say? Amazing!!!! This hotel is pure luxury, we went to the cabaret whilst we were there and it was brilliant, i wasn't sure if it would be too our taste however we really enjoyed it. The dinner at the cabaret was lovely and very well organised. Had a small problem on checkout which was eventually sorted out, so all in all we cannot wait to return to this hotel, probably one of the best hotels i have visited and i am very fussy where i stay!!!!!!!!!! Would definitely recommend the cabaret, we are looking forward to our next visit, hopefully it will be soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal