Just returned from a fabulous night at Harvey's Point Hotel. We booked a package that included Sunday lunch and an overnight stay. When we checked in we were told we had been given a free upgrade to the Penthouse!!! You can imagine our joy. It was huge it had a guest bathroom, a huge private bathroom complete with Jacuzzi, a living room with tv and dining room, a bar, hallway, huge bedroom with another tv and dressing room. I was in heaven. Our lunch was gorgeous as was breakfast next morning. We had it delivered to our room. To be honest I didn't want to leave. The staff are so friendly and helpful. This is our fourth visit it just gets better every time. Cant wait to go back. Thank-you Harvey's Point for another wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal