My wife and I spent a wonderful two night break there on 24 and 25 January as part of their Burns Weekend Celebrations. The personal service by the Deirdre McGlone, her family and staff was the best we have ever received in any hotel. The bedroom was massive and extremely comfortable. The food on all occasions was excellent and always served with a smile. The Special Burns Programme was of a very high standard and well presented by a very professional team who were employed for that purpose We would certainly recommend this hotel for any event based on our experience of that weekend. The hotel is situated in a beautiful setting beside Lough Eske with good opportunities for walking locally but still not far from Donegal Town where you can shop in Magee's. Weather permitting you're not far from some of Europe's best beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal