My husband and I had a wonderful time in this excellent hotel on beautiful Lough Eske. It was a special birthday treat for my husband and we were upgraded to a Premium Suite which really made our day. The staff were very professional and friendly at the same time. The food in the restaurant was first class and the bar food wasn't bad either.!! Many of the clientele were in our own age group (60's) with lots of common interests. Hoping for a return visit in the near future as no doubt we'll find something to celebrate in style. Harvey's Point must be Donegal's best kept secret so please feel free to tell everyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal