Myself and my husband went for a break. Checking into the hotel was very welcoming our concierr (sean) was a lovely older man with a sense of humour. The room was beautiful and we'll equipped with mini bar/snacks etc. The staff are very polite and courtis when we went for dinner. The location is beautiful though the weather was quite misty on our stay and limited the view on the lough. On our arrival I noticed there was a wedding function and was quite weary of noise in the corridor from other guests, this was defiently not an issue you would not have known there was any one else in the same building. It was an excellent experience and would highly recommend a stay. Definitely rate 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal