I was in Harvey's point recently on their watercolour course. The standard of the hotel and it's furnishing is exceptional. My bedroom was amazingly spacious. The food is excellent. The staff and manager,noel, go out of their way to make guests feel welcome and for their stay to be special. I really enjoyed the Cabaret which was very professional. During my stay I thought why would I ever go anywhere else, it would be difficult to beat this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal