We checked into Harvey's Point last week, and were met by Sean, consierge who made us feel most welcome from the minute we got there.
We were on our honeymoon and were congratulated by the reception staff, brought to our room by Sean, and were absolutely bowled over by our room. The view, the size of it, but more importantly, the cleaniness and excellent condition of it.
We dined in the seafood bar and bistro and thoroughly enjoyed the well cooked, beautifully presented tasty food. The breakfast each morning was delicious, freshly made omlettes/pancakes made by the chef in the dining room is a very nice touch. Staff again here were very friendly and helpful
The hotel has a very warm welcoming vibe no matter what department you are in, and we enjoyed every single second of it.
If you want a real WOW factor, in fabulous tranquil surroundings, then Harvey's is the place to go. We will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal