.... the words of welcome to us on our arrival to Harveys Point and boy were they true ! From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty and no stone unturned with regards to the warmest of welcomes , hospitality , luxurious surroundings , first class dining and kind offers of fresh cool water and fresh fruit to help us on our journey home. We have travelled the world and there is nowhere to compare to the experience that Harveys Point can offer. Thank you again to all the staff who take time to go well beyond the call of duty to make your stay a trip to remember. We also had a fabulous night at the Cabaret , 3 generations in our case and we all really enjoyed the show which had a great programme for all ages. We will be back soon. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal