Stayed for a family wedding last week ..it was fantastic from start to finish ..friendly staff ..great food ...had the wedding in the garden ...it was like something you would see in a movie ..the most romantic wedding I was ever at ...would highly recommend this venue if you were thinking of getting married !! The rooms were beautiful ..the bathrooms alone were so fab ! The breakfast was top class .pancakes to die for ! Great time was had by all in the residents bar until 5.30 am so could not fault this hotel ...10/10 .Thanks for a wonderful ..most memorable wedding I have ever been at & I include my own in that !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal