From the moment we arrived we were struck by the quality of this hotel. The staff were welcoming and the room was marvellous. We had an upgrade to a premium suite and it was the most comfortable room we have ever had. The bed was really comfortable and the space was amazing.
The food in the restaurant was very good and the view over the Loch was beuatiful really adding to the dining experience.
We loved everything about Harvey's Point and we will definitely return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HRS, Jetsetter and Despegar.com so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal