Spent just one night at this delightful hotel last weekend with my daughter - far too short but nevertheless returned home refreshed but determined to go back and am making arrangements at the moment. From the moment we landed it was relaxing - the weather outside was sub zero yet inside it was warm and cosy with open fires everywhere. The executive room was huge and spotlessly clean as was the supersized bathroom. Dinner and breakfast were both excellent and it appears that there is nothing staff wouldn't do to make your stay memorable. Didn't get a chance to explore the grounds but definitely will next time!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal