Myself and my husband stayed in Harveys point hotel for Christmas for 4 days. We had an absolute ball, really enjoyed our time there. The owners Deirdre and Marc made everyone part of their family for the whole stay! We thougt this personal service was fantastic! We can't wait to go back. Really recommend it. I am coeliac and the choice of gluten free food was excellent and the knowledge of staff about it was excellent. The cleanliness of the hotel was excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful!
Thanks Deirdre O'Reilly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal