I spent last weekend at this wonderful hotel with my husband, sister and brother-in-law. My sister was celebrating her birthday... We couldn't fault a thing about it, the staff were so friendly and very efficient at their jobs, especially Chris at the bar and the young chef at breakfast, they were both so chatty and full of local knowledge.
This was my second time staying at the hotel but next time I wont be leaving it for 5yrs!
Everyone should give this fabulous hotel a visit, one tip though, extend your weekend to include the Sunday as the carvery is amazing....
Thank-you all so much for a great weekend I wish I was returning this week... any chance of a Spa being added, that really would be heaven! x
Hope to see you soon xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal