I could rave about this hotel all day. Five star hotel, lets say Five star plus plus plus plus.............
I didnt want to leave! Excellent staff, Excellent location, Excellent accommodation, Excellent Food. The staff made our party feel so welcome and treated every guest like royalty. We arrived at the hotel and were immediately shown personnally by a member of staff to our luxurious suite, she made sure we knew where everything was, how everything worked, we felt totally at home from the start. The staff's attention to detail with every guest ensures your stay is perfect. The Management and staff of harveys point hotel have definitely got it right, such a pleasureable place to stay. I will return to this hotel the first chance I get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal