Stayed for three nights and enjoyed every minute. This Hotel could give lessons in customer service. Every single staff member had exceptional manners and treated guests with utmost respect and had the ability to make us feel like royalty. The rooms are amazing. I stayed in an Executive room which had the WOW factor and was fit for a Queen.
I can honestly say this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. We can't wait to go back. Thank you so much it was a much needed retreat from my hectic life xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal