Just back from a superb break at Harveys Point . This hotel is , in our opinion the best hotel in Ireland . The rooms are big, comfortable and very well equiped . The food is top quality and i think very reasonably priced . The staff are attentive, friendly and very professional . Many hotels can excel at one or more of these attributes, but it is unusual to find a place that can fill all three so completely . We have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending this hotel to anyone who wants to experience the very best food, service and accomodation to be found in ireland .
We will most definitley be returning at the earliest opportunity !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal