Me, my mum and dad, my brother and sister, (they were between the ages of 5 and 9), my grand-parents and my uncle and his wife all stayed here for 2 nights and had a perfect time! We came to the hotel to celebrate my grand-parents wedding anniversary. the staff were all very helpful. the food was amazing, though not the type of food for children though it was ideal for our family as we are all quite adventurous with our food! the pool and leisure centre were good too! though the best feature of our trip were the rooms! the whole family loved our rooms! the one my family had was very spacious and had a good tv and view in it! the bathroom was huge and me and my sister spent nearly the whole time in it because you could play music in it and there was candles beside the big bath! but we really loved the mirror in the bathroom because it was like one of those mirrors in dressing rooms for celebrities, with the circular lights around it! though this holiday was deer... it was worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal