Great hotel experience made first visit to Donegal one to remember. Just back from Harvey's point wonderful hotel stayed in courtyard standard room was good roomy standard hotel room with lots of added extras, huge bed, good coffee with cafetiere, bath salts with candle, bath robes and slippers. Just beside lake, breakfast and dinner served overlooking lake with really wonderful food and staff special mention to nancy who seemed to be there ready to serve with a smile at every meal. The green guide to Donegal made touring the county a pleasure - Donegal has fabulous scenery and lots to see made even more wonderful knowing we were coming back to Harvey's point. Hope to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal