Have stayed in Harveys now twice and also had my wedding here and everything was fantastic but just a little more jazz or spark needed in the dining room. Im not saying the food was bad as it was not and service was good but its missing something. The menu needs something. Maybe its a little old style and it could be like that because thats the type of hotel and thats the type of customer. maybe im being a little ott but this hotel rocks, all rooms and penthouse suite rocks the staff rock the location rocks. The restaurant food does not rock. Shoot for the stars.. ie michelin star as you have everthing else...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal