Harvey's Point is our favorite hotel in Ireland. We stay there at least twice a year for the last 5 years. While we travel abroad also we always look forward to Harvey's and often feel as relaxed after a 2 or 3 night visit to Harvey's Point as we do after a fortnight abroad! We cannot decide which of the many great aspects to the place is the most influential in our love of the place. The setting is incredible, as we love to walk. As a vegetarian, I can eat delicious food with out being made feel like a 'freak'. The big beds and luxurious rooms appeal to my 'Leo' regal need for pampering. Perhaps it is the sense that once you enter the door,' you're home'. While extremely professional, the warmth and care the staff provide is unique and very special. They deliver all that is good in true Irish hospitality, That is why before we arrive we hope things have not changed and why recessionary times or not, our visit last week was as good as ever..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal