This hotel is located adjacent to a lake and amidst quiet forested countryside. Delightful country walks abound.Nearby championship style golf course at Murvagh,County Donegal .Management is Swiss - Irish, and Staffs are well trained, efficient and friendly. The rooms and suites are magnificent size. The food ranks among the very best cuisine available in any top hotel in Ireland..All around the surrounding county of Donegal offers unrivalled scenery, and a landscape that confirms to the traveller that she or he is now in an area thats the last fringe of europe facing out to the Atlantic ocean and North America beyond.In July through some months, an international style cabaret show is provided , at a charge, each Wednesdaay evening . This is a really charming hotel, and we usually stay a minimum three nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal