“Very friendly staff and good food ”
Review of Linda's Diner

Linda's Diner
Ranked #7 of 70 Restaurants in Donegal Town
Cuisines: Diner, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Located just off the diamond opposite aldi in donegaltown,casual spacious dining over two floors,child friendly with an extensive affordable menu,come in and join us!
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We heard about this place from a friend so we decided to visit it for a bite to eat . Food prices reasonable and staff very friendly and refills on soft drinks was very welcome . Definitely going back again soon :)

There are newer reviews for Linda's Diner

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We popped in for a bite to eat before heading back to our hotel. The food was as ordered and very tasty. We were too full for a dessert? You can get a free refill on your soft drink which was a nice surprise. Definately would go back if there again.

krustyk1, Owner at Linda's Diner, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. We really appreciate it and we look forward to welcoming back to the Krusty Kitchen again soon.
Proprietor

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We went twice, the first upstairs with superlative attention from the waitresses the second downstairs with less than brilliant service. The food was first class, I had the fried Haddock, beautiful with great chips. The second time was the Philly Ciabatta. I felt the portion was a bit small and light on beef but otherwise tasty. When restauranteurs do this to clients they are clipping cents off their costing but doing damage to the prospective returning diner who does not like to feel cheated however small scale. No waitress was on hand to get the refills this second time and I mentioned this to the staff while I settled up. A curates egg this one, the preponderance of reviews indicate my negatives here were but a blip. Will I return...? Probably yes but off season when there is no mob to cater for.

Thank you for your comments. We are delighted you came to our restaurant twice and you enjoyed your food so much. As owner I felt I had to reply as I feel your comment was very unfair. As you stated we were extremely busy when you were in, I remember you as I seen you talking to one of my waitresses as you were leaving to tell her you were unhappy about not getting refills and not getting good service. So today we checked our security cameras so that we could analyse your visit from beginning to end. So here it is! You entered our restaurant and got a table at 1.26pm fri 8 august! You ordered your food at 1.29. You both received your food at 1.37. (less than ten minute waiting time) At 1.44 your waitress checked if everything was ok for yours and she told me you both said everything was fine. At 1.54 another waitress lifted your empty plates and gave you a free refill, even though you have just mentioned in your review that you didn't get any!!!!! She tells me you said you were too full for dessert and that the meal was lovely. At this stage my waitresses have no reason to visit your table again especially as you had already got a free refill and had said you didn't want anything else. I feel your comments to the waitress who hadn't even served your table were very unfair.
Regards
Proprietor.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Have eaten there twice and was really wonderful :) I can only recommend to anyone. Can probably not go wrong. Best of all? Refillable drinks: P

1  Thank DarkUser089

Thanks a million for your lovely comments. We really appreciate it. We look forward to welcoming you back to our restaurant again soon. Delighted you enjoyed the free refill, this little extra goes down a treat.
Proprietor.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Just back from a few days in Donegal and found this place yesterday it was a great family restaurant great value and service our 3 yr old got crayons and a pic to colour she was thrilled ! 2 turkey and ham dinners 2 portions of chips and a large pizza with 2 coffees and a big jug of ice water all for just 30 euro :-) Best food and value of our trip ! Will def be back ! Thanks !

Thanks so much for your great comments. We really appreciate it. I'm delighted you enjoyed your meal and felt you got good value for money. We really look forward to seeing you again in our restaurant.
Proprietor