“Tasty burger”
Review of Son of a Bun

Son of a Bun
Ranked #38 of 716 Restaurants in Cork
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a very tasty son of a bun burger and enjoyed it. This is a large but very clean place with good, quick service. Great for families on a budget.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Was recommended this place by the hostel we were staying at, so decided to check it out. I ordered the Dirty Chicken Burger and it was hands down one of the best chicken burgers I have ever tasted. Would highly recommend for anyone visiting cork and looking for good food.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We were a family spanning from 2 years old to 69 years old. It was a great meal! Dinner with kids is always an experience and they gave us a booth right at the front where we could box the kids in and let them people watch - helping us to enjoy our meal!

The food was fantastic. Wish we could have eaten more - but the portions were good and we were stuffed!

The kids were completely welcome and invited. There are always places you don't feel welcome with small kids - here we did! They had a great kid's menu that was reasonably priced.

The dessert - if you can even think about it after the food - is delicious!

Food was fantastic!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Always go to son of a bun and never any complaints until today. Server was just rude from the moment we sat down. I ordered angry fries and burger(same as always) both very dry and my friend order a gluten free bun for her burger and order came out wrong. She never did a check back and when it came to pay the bill. We paid half card and half cash and when I tried to pay by card all she kept saying was well what did you order over and over. Why would that matter when half was clearly in front of her in cash. I work in hospitality industry and that’s not acceptable. Maybe she needs to be retrained because that is no way to treat customer in the busy environment you are in.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We visit this place at least once a month, never fails! Angry fries are a must. Bannofee mess is so good too!
Well worth their title