“The best hot chocolate”

Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Cork
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Centre
Description: Cork hot chocolate and coffee shop. Fresh brownies and cakes from our bakery. Handmade chocolate bars.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I am at o'conaills almost every week....they make the best hot chocolate and the best cakes.....absolutely love this place and it is highly recommended for any chocolate lover:)

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Love the hot chocolate the best I have ever had, but i don't like the seating in there so I tend to get takeaways only!

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Came here to warm up with a lovely mocha (coffee and chocolate) and I wasn't disappointed - it was probably the best one I've ever had. There's seating/couches upstairs and down, and take-away is available from a separate counter on the other side of the cafe. I also tried a slice of their coffee cake but sadly it wasn't nearly as good as their hot chocolate. Their brownies appear to be very popular though.

All in all definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We always try and get at least one visit in to this place when in Cork. The hot choc and fresh cookies are to die for and I find myself craving it when I get home! It is a lovely little place and if you like chocolate an absolute must. Good place to meet with friends and eat nice things while you gossip.

1  Thank Alison W
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Hot chocolate is such a delicious treat and this is the very best chocolate in Ireland, in fact the only place to compare would be the George v hotel in Paris!
Staff are welcoming, friendly & genuine. Freshly baked biscuits & cakes are prepared with love. It's an absolute must if you get the chance, enjoy.