“Colourful, cosy and good fun”

Fenn's Quay Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 642 Restaurants in Cork
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre
London, United Kingdom
“Colourful, cosy and good fun”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Really enjoyed the Early Bird offer here on a few occasions. The dinners are excellent with good portions and well-presented. The staff are chatty and accommodating - a proper Cork welcome!

• Visited June 2013

Cork, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Atmosphere, Even Better Food!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had a wonderful meal here in May with my boyfriend. When I mentioned it was our anniversary we were brought complimentary prosecco. The food was beautifully cooked and presented, and at €23 for a 3 course early bird, it was a steal! I had grilled haddock with sun dried tomato and spinach risotto as my main which just melted in my mouth! I unfortunately couldn't finish it as I ate too much of their lovely bread to start, but our waiter Cian offered to put it in a container to take away. He was a lovely host and the atmosphere was welcoming and relaxed. Finished with a rhubarb, orange and gin icepop! So original :-) Such a treat, I would recommend it to anyone!

Since then I have seen Kate give a cookery demonstration, and received a mini recipe book "Cork on a Fork", and I have also been for brunch where the service was just as good as in the evening, the food was flawless, and the free mimosa made it that little bit more special! I would definitely recommend!

• Visited May 2013
“Early bird - fantastic”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

After reading a good review I decided to try this restaurant I've walked pasted 100 times before. The interior is sparsely decorated but very bright and comfortable.
After being greeted by the charming staff we had home made breads and water on our table within 5 minutes.
The early bird menu was great value at 3 course for €22.50 with each course offering interesting dishes.
Having ordered the service was brisk and pleasant with the waiter having great knowledge of each dish and drink they serve.
Both my partner and I were delighted with the quality, portion size and taste of each course and spent around 55 in total including additional drinks.
Furthermore I noticed that the staff were on first name terms with many of the customers indicating repeat custom which is a great sign of a restaurant.
I would highly recommend Fenns Quay for the the welcome, the food, and the value. I look forward to my next meal there.

• Visited July 2013
Cork
“Delicious food, delightful staff”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I phoned this restaurant for a booking at short notice, late on a Saturday evening. The manager couldn't have been more welcoming. From start to finish the experience was fantastic.
Fenn's Quay is a cosy, intimate restaurant and the staff are very attentive and friendly.
The food is scrumptious, innovative and the prices are reasonable. These people are passionate, knowledgeable and proud of their food.
I thoroughly enjoyed it, would recommend it and will most definitely return.

• Visited July 2013
County Cork, Ireland
“Lovely restaurant”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a nice little restaurant in the city centre. Great for dinner with friends. The ingredients are fresh from the English Market. Well worth a visit.

Visited March 2013