“Fantastic food at a Great Price”
Review of Strasbourg Goose

Strasbourg Goose
Ranked #16 of 645 Restaurants in Cork
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Neighborhood: Centre
Ireland
“Fantastic food at a Great Price”
Reviewed April 29, 2010

My wife and I visited this fab restaurant recently and loved the food and the service. A Three course meal for 20 euro is the best value in Cork. The food was lovely. I had bruscetta to start, the tastiest rib-eye I have ever had for main and brill choc fudge cake for dessert...all for 20 euro. We could not fault The Strasburg Goose. Sure the toilets are small but this is an insignificant detail when you are served with food of this quality and value. We will back.

1 Thank Toffeemann

• Polish first
Galway, Ireland
“Wasn't disappointed”
Reviewed April 25, 2010

Went here on our weekend break to Cork (first time for me) and ate here on tripadviser recommendation. Brilliant meal, with wine, for two for 60 euros. Would go back tomorrow if I lived in Cork. Hi to Gina and Yana, lovely staff. I love the fact that you can have a glass of wine or beer as one of your 3 courses in the 20 euro dinner special.

1 Thank KelliedeBrun
London, United Kingdom
“fantastic food at a great price”
Reviewed April 21, 2010

During my 3 day trip in Ireland this was the best restaurant by far. The food was fantastic, the service friendly, and the value excellent. The only fault i can pick is the toilets although spotless are a bit on the small side.

South Jersey
“Cozy”
Reviewed March 29, 2010

I spent many afternoons in this cozy little spot. Good prices, wonderful atmosphere, friendly staff, and delicious food. Perfect for a quite lunch or a romantic dinner.

Cork
“Fantastic and well worth a visit.....do try it!”
Reviewed March 19, 2010

I decided to try this restaurant from all the very good reviews here, and I wasn't disappointed, it was a treat! We also went for the 20euro 3 course menu which runs all night, no time limit, which is very hard to find in Cork. Great choices and plenty of food. Waitress even asked us if we wanted more! (That never happens).

The brilliant thing about the 3 course menu is that when you have starter and main course, then its dessert time, but you have the option of dessert/glass of wine/beer/tea or coffee. I don't have a sweet tooth, so coffee was perfect!

If I could suggest one thing, it would be to laminate the menu's, the sheets of paper were a bit old style! But this is only a very tiny suggestion....I will defo go back again soon!