“Enjoyed our night out”
Review of Strasbourg Goose

Strasbourg Goose
Ranked #16 of 656 Restaurants in Cork
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We had a lovely meal in this Resturant . The food was nice . I did feel we could do with some vegetables . I ordered the soup as my starter when it came out I didn't like it . I explained this to the waiter he had no problem changing it . The staff were very helpful . Good value for money . Will go there again

1  Thank Christine O
There are newer reviews for Strasbourg Goose

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed our trip to this restaurant , obviously a very good chef. Very busy, a little rushed, waiters hovering at all times to pick up plates once you take the last bite. Will return.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Just happened upon this place with a friend. I've no head for deals but I was assured it was good. And my goodness it was! We were greeted warmly by a lovlie girl, waited hardly any time after we ordered, and our servers were full of chat (offering to "help" us with our desserts!). We made sure to leave a tip and i'll be back next time I'm in Cork.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great food, service and food. I had sou, steak and banoffi pie and I would definitely go back. What more could you want! Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We rang to book a table for four people but were told no booking was allowed. We walked in at 6.30 p.m and were told we could have a table till 7.30 p.m which was fine with us.
For €21 the customer has a choice of three courses or two courses and a glass of wine.
Some of the staff were not able to understand us when we queried some menu items and had to call others with better English,
Our starters arrived quickly and were nice. I would question the choice of garlic bread with paté however.
We all had steak, with different sauces. The steaks were exactly as ordered and delicious. We were given green beans which were nicely done and the chips were homemade and chunky. There were matchstick potatoes on the plate which looked and tasted like matchsticks. None of us ate them.
The Baileys cheescake was served in a microsecond. The chocolate fudge cake arrived some time later, being served warm ,and was light and delicious.
We did feel a bit under pressure as the staff were inclined to hover - but it is a small place.
We would go back as it is good value for money and we did enjoy it.