“Never fails to please”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre
Description: At Liberty Grill, we serve brunch, lunch or dinner to our neighbours, fellow Corkonians, and visitors to our wonderful city. Our restaurant uses fresh, locally-sourced ingredients to prepare dishes with mostly New England influences. From our all-day brunch serving classics like Eggs Benedict and Eggs Florentine, to our lunch and dinner menus with a choice of burgers, salads and steaks. Our menus feature a selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes and desserts. we offer a selection of vegan wines beers and cocktails. We stock soya and almond milk. For seafood lover we have number of seafood starters as well fresh fish dishes sourced from the nearby Cork English Market which change regularly with the seasons. Our steaks and burgers are from grass fed cattle, locally sourced from a local family farm belonging to our butcher
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Liberty Grill is a reasonably priced venue offering a wide choice of food with vegetarian options. The staff are always friendly and efficient and food is wonderfully cooked and presented. Best to book to ensure table.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,523)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very enjoyable , staff very friendly and attentive
Not an extensive menu but what they do then do well, very busy booking essential, will go back.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately my trip was not as pleasant as I had hoped. I found this restaurant to be overpriced for what I got, and considering the time I had to wait to get my food. My fish was bland and the fries and salad were measly portion sizes. The ambiance in general was not enjoyable and the service was not attentive. Long waits to get a drink or order anything extra. It’s very average or less for what you pay and I could not recommend this place.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Good restaurant to look up. Good service great washroom hygiene and great food both burger and steak. Can't fault the place other than some fruit flies annoying us .

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Snuck in for an early dinner before 5pm and took advantage of brunch/lunch menu. Had fish & chips and steak sandwich. Generous portion but still room to share a dessert! Warm pecan brownie w/ice cream. All items cooked perfectly with great service. Lots of options for meals in Cork - this should be one of yours.