“"A treat!"”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre
Description: At Liberty Grill, we serve brunch, lunch or dinner to our neighbours, fellow Corkonians, and visitors to our wonderful city. Our restaurant uses fresh, locally-sourced ingredients to prepare dishes with mostly New England influences. From our all-day brunch serving classics like Eggs Benedict and Eggs Florentine, to our lunch and dinner menus with a choice of burgers, salads and steaks. Our menus feature a selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes and desserts. we offer a selection of vegan wines beers and cocktails. We stock soya and almond milk. For seafood lover we have number of seafood starters as well fresh fish dishes sourced from the nearby Cork English Market which change regularly with the seasons. Our steaks and burgers are from grass fed cattle, locally sourced from a local family farm belonging to our butcher
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I have enjoyed both breakfast and an evening meal here and I can't fault either. Both occasions were really lovely with tasty food and great service. I would say that the menu is not too expensive but as I mention above, a treat!

There are newer reviews for Liberty Grill

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great restaurant, would definitely recommend it. Lovely menu with great variety. Very reasonable. Staff are absolutely lovely and can't do enough for you. Lookining forward to going there again :-)

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Lovely food, good service. Had a delicious beef salad here. Only bad point is it can be quite difficult to get a table and you pretty much have to have a reservation on a Friday night, a good sign though!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Good food, attentive service, nice decor. Mostly locally source ingredients, the menu is compact but with enough choices even vegetarians. It was a great choice for dinner. It is a small place we went Monday evening and it was full, so I recommend you call before going.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ate here on a busy Saturday night a few weeks ago...the food was lovely I had the lemon chicken which I would recommend! The only thing i didnt like was the chocolate brownie dessert :( Service was very friendly and overall a nice restaurant.. I would love to go back here for brunch sometime as the breakfast menu looked fab!