“Join the Queue!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre
Description: At Liberty Grill, we serve brunch, lunch or dinner to our neighbours, fellow Corkonians, and visitors to our wonderful city. Our restaurant uses fresh, locally-sourced ingredients to prepare dishes with mostly New England influences. From our all-day brunch serving classics like Eggs Benedict and Eggs Florentine, to our lunch and dinner menus with a choice of burgers, salads and steaks. Our menus feature a selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes and desserts. we offer a selection of vegan wines beers and cocktails. We stock soya and almond milk. For seafood lover we have number of seafood starters as well fresh fish dishes sourced from the nearby Cork English Market which change regularly with the seasons. Our steaks and burgers are from grass fed cattle, locally sourced from a local family farm belonging to our butcher
Cork
“Join the Queue!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Decided to have brunch here recently with 2 friends on a Saturday...a sign of how good the food is was the queue outside...not normal for most restaurants these days! However it moved fairly quickly and while we all had different things to eat, each dish was delicious...my usual is the eggs benedict which never fails to hit the spot!
I was disappointed with my coffee, it was not strong enough...it was replaced without a bother. Food is reasonably priced and this is definitely a restaurant you keep on going back to.

• Visited April 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Great menu. Service could improve...”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

They have a great menu which cater for a lot of tastes. One of our party had the Caesar Salad which was drenched in dressing. Other than that the food was good. Great burgers.

On the service, well we were left waiting for about 12 minutes before the order was taken. Food wasnt quick, which was a good thing as its made fresh.

Visited May 2013
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Often enjoy a lunch or brunch at Liberty Grill, and have never been disappointed, very good choice on every aspect of the menu. The last time I visited my friend and I had the steak sandwich and the club sandwich, both were delicious. The steak was marinated in chilli and vodka, and was very tender, served with balsamic onions and a very nicely dressed salad. The brunch menu is also lovely, and this restaurant is well worth the visit, very reasonably priced.

Visited February 2013
Cork, Ireland
“Lovely place for brunch/ Lucnch. GF options too”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I usually get the french toast if I get breakfast here, I ask gluten free bread instead of normal bread and that comes with maple syrup and blue berry compote, very tasty. There are quite a few veggie options for lunch too.

Visited January 2013
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Veggie Heaven”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went here with my other half and two kids- aged 3 and 5. Lovely warm atmosphere from the minute we entered. We're all veggie and the selection was incredible. The fact that there was a yummy healthy kids option swung it for me - that and the delish nut burger - and the scrumptious desserts - and the Sunburnt Irish Red ale - and the super friendly staff. I could go on... I'll definitely go back

• Visited May 2013