“Delightful find in the city”
Review of Liberty Grill

Liberty Grill
Ranked #10 of 650 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre
Description: At Liberty Grill, we serve brunch, lunch or dinner to our neighbours, fellow Corkonians, and visitors to our wonderful city. Our restaurant uses fresh, locally-sourced ingredients to prepare dishes with mostly New England influences. From our all-day brunch serving classics like Eggs Benedict and Eggs Florentine, to our lunch and dinner menus with a choice of burgers, salads and steaks. Our menus feature a selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes and desserts. we offer a selection of vegan wines beers and cocktails. We stock soya and almond milk. For seafood lover we have number of seafood starters as well fresh fish dishes sourced from the nearby Cork English Market which change regularly with the seasons. Our steaks and burgers are from grass fed cattle, locally sourced from a local family farm belonging to our butcher
Cork, Ireland
“Delightful find in the city”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

have eaten at the Liberty Grill over the past few years on quite a few occasions. On my last experience I was pleased yet again to see how consistent the standard of food & service are @ the Liberty Grill!. Food is simple and delicious.The menu prices are quite good as well. It’s really busy though so to avoid disappointment I do recommend booking a table, as the queue can be quite long. I’m already looking forward to visiting again...

• Visited March 2013

Limerick, Ireland
“Nice food on Washington St”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

At here with group of friends and everything was very tasty (I sampled around me where permitted). We got some crab and pâté shared starters, I thought the crab a bit flat but the pâté was nice. As I find it impossible to pass the chance of tasty lamb on a menu I had the special "lamb and gubeen burger" the lamb was nicely cooked to medium well and covered in yummy gubeen, it didn't survive for long, it was accompanied with similarly short lived chips. Around the table there was similar satisfaction and disappearance of mains. I finished it off with a generous portion of key lime pie which I nursed as long as possible and enjoyed every bite. Overall a very pleasant and just hovering within the right price.

Visited April 2013
Ballinskelligs, Kerry, Ireland
“YUM YUM YUM”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I always wanted to visit this place as I pass it almost everyday and it always seems so busy!Myself and my boyfriend went, we didnt book a table but we werent waiting long for a seat. I ordered crab cakes for starter, my boyfriend ordered wings..they were both so so tasty! I ordered some sort of chicken dish that came on the bone for mains and my boyfriend ordered steak! i wasnt mad about mine as i found it a bit dry and bland but my boyfriend did have his eye on it on the menu previous to ordering so he agreed to swap.They steak was so unbelievably tender and all its accompanying side (fried onions, mushrooms french fries and garlic butter)were excellent! I was really impressed. I orderd keylime pie for desert, my boyfriend ordered sorbet. They were both delish. Mine came served with clotted cream and the portion was generous. I would go back there everyday if it wasnt so expensive (im a college student) The staff were delightful, the service was quick. My only complaint was my dry chicken.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kerry N
Cork
“Wonderful Night Out”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I recently visited Liberty Grill for lunch with some friends. The food was delicious, service great and atmosphere wonderful. Great value and well worth a visit

• Visited March 2013
“"Dry" but tasty”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We've visited Liberty Grill on Good Friday, aka Dry Friday. So we didnt get the chance to taste their local beers. But the food was delicious. We took Fish & Chips and a Lamb Burger, both served with fries or potatoes and some excellent sauces. The stafff was friendly and the prices absolutely fair. Even the espresso was wonderful, which is definitely not usual in the UK. And BTW; It was porobably the only restaurant in the whole city that was not closed on Good Friday!