“Cheap eats, great food.”
Review of Cafe Bar Deli - CLOSED

Cafe Bar Deli
Cuisines: Italian, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Cafe Bar Deli in my home city of Dublin closed some years ago and was missed by many. They served good food at really good prices and was a real favourite of mine. Having had a bad 'expensive meal' on one of our two nights out in Cork, we decided to take a trip down memory lane and have some good 'non-posh' food here in the Cafe. What a good decision that was! As a big cheese lover, I devoured the roasted brie with almonds and honey. It was really delicious. My husband had one of the pasta dishes in a starter size and it went down very well. We both then had pizzas for our main courses. The crusts were nice and thin with a great selection of toppings to choose from and the staff were more than willing to allow me to make a substitution to my pizza that was listed on the menu. We had no space for deserts afterwards. We were there late so they were closing up as we were finishing our meal. We weren't hassled to leave at any stage, not that we'd dream of staying too long. For smokers there's an outside smokers area, complete with chairs, tables and an awning. I wish the Cafe would open again in Dublin. The atmosphere is great, the food is good and the final bill will put a pleased smile on your face. Good job guys & girls!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Bar Deli

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is a little gem of a restaurant situated in the heart of cork city. They offer very reasonably priced meal for both adults and kids. The serivce was second to none and it has a busy but relaxed atmosphere. It is definately one to visit if your in Cork.

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Ate here with my wife and daughter food very good and great value child friendly as well good to see restaurants so reasonable

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

What a find had a fantastic lunch with family today excellent value 3 main courses I starter 2 dessert 2 coffee €49 very tasty we will be back

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Staff, service, value for money, no rush. Have eaten there a number of times with family and always happy with everything.