“My favorite Vegetarian Restaurant in Cork”
Review of The Quay Co-op

The Quay Co-op
Ranked #46 of 668 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Quay Co-op restaurant has a warm, friendly atmosphere with casual, cafe style dining rooms overlooking the River Lee. An extensive range of delicious vegetarian and vegan food is served all day at affordable prices.
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Lovely old building - the restaurant is attached to a co op market. All the food is so fresh!!!!!Tasty!!!! Chemical free!!!! It is a sort of order and then get your food and be seated, affair. This is my third time in Cork, my first time at the Co-op - I will be back. The value is also very nice.
Also, the variety of food is most interesting to me. I am told the menu changes daily.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This place is on the go for the last twenty-odd years. The food is great value and the space is bright and clean with a new art exhibition on the walls every few weeks. There is a real sense if community, Always check out the notice boards and posters on the stairs to see what's happening in Cork.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The Quay Co-op is a great place to grab a quick healthy lunch or dinner. The salads are always fresh and differ from day to day. The burgers are beautiful and always topped with lovely homemade sauces. I love this place!

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

A wide variety of food is available at the counter to be ordered and collected -you eat in another area. A number of dietary restrictions are supported and personnel is very supportive. The burger is highly recommended. Great tasting and healthy food for a small price.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Whenever we're in Cork and are hungry, Quay Co-op is the first place that comes to mind. We're not vegetarians by any means but we do enjoy good vegetarian food which you find here. I usually can't help but go for the small plate of 3 salads for it's great price and it is always a huge plate of food despite the label. And I love that I can get this for breakfast instead of a typical breakfast meal. It may not be the most gourmet food but it always hits the spot and while we may be delusional - because it's vegetarian we feel better about stuffing ourselves here.

The other great thing is the beautiful dining space - not hipster like you'd expect from a vege cafe but just a modern sitting room with comfy seats - Scandinavian, almost.