“Beautiful”

Neighborhood: Centre
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I took my girlfriend here for Valentines Day, because I wanted to take her somewhere classy, and upmarket, and for the high price I received every aspect of perfection!
The staff were amazing (nice lovely people), and there was no problem with anything. They kindly catered to each table personally. Just to make sure we were okay, and if we wanted anything else.
The athmospere was great. Every couple was talking amongst themselves without being too loud.
The restaurant itself is also very classy and nicely decorated (just incase you're looking to eat in a beautiful room).

As for the food. It was absolutely beautiful!
I had crab for the starter, the salmon for the main course, and a selection of desserts.
I had never tried Salmon before, and this just left me longing for more!
The strawberry cheesecake on the dessert plate was one of the nicest things I have ever tasted! I felt the strawberry mousse was too sweet for my liking..

Anyway we left the restaurant full, and completely satisfied.
I'd recommend this restaurant to everybody who doesn't care about reaching €90-100 for a beautiful dinner which is definitely worth the money!

I know we'll definitely be going back there!

1 Thank SirAaron

cork
“Best food in Cork”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Do not mind the #18 ranking that Les Gourmandaise currently has, this is the #1 restaurant in Cork. (if you're not afraid to spend a little money) I am shocked at the ranking to be honest and felt compelled to write this review. I recommend the duck confit, it is spectacular.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Nathan C
Dublin, Ireland
“Always a good experience”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I came back to Les Gourmandises for a Sunday lunch after several months and the service is still impeccable. Food is great, although you have never tried something you won't regret it as the combination of tastes is unique.
Still my favourite restaurant in Cork.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Fairy_Chloe
co cork
“Best Lamb main course ever eaten”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

By sharing your experiences, you're helping travellers make better choices and plan their dream trips. Thank you!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank CoCorkBruce
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is one of my favourite fine dining restaurants in cork.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My self and my husband went there last night, it is our second time in 2 months, but we had such a lovely experience first time, we said we would book it again. And it impressed us a much. We went for price fixe menu which is we thought was good value, this is available up to 7 on Saturdays, I had a gorgeous Sauvignon blanc organic French white wine, stunning!!...
Overall, I would highly recommends this restaurants, and I would recommend foodies to put it on your to do list!!

1 Thank Q346