“Good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Amicus Restaurant

Amicus Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 633 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Irish, European, Soups, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Centre
Killarney
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Visited March 2013 - Paul St, city centre. Got a table straightaway at lunch time. We were "up in town" for the day and looking a "quick"-ish lunch. I had very good seafood chowder - my wife had chicken wings and we shared some fries. Service was good - food came quickly. The total bill under €20. Pleasant surroundings too.

• Visited March 2013

“Very accomadating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I made a reservation there for the 23rd of December last year.When making my reservation I specified my food intollerances to give the chef notice.When entering the restaurant I was greeted by the manager and he went through the options I had on the menu.after receiving my order the manager came over and checked was everything satisfactory.they gave me a completely different dish in order to suit my dietary requirements,which are difficult to accomadate(egg,dairy+wheat free).The dish I received was delicious.I shall be making a booking in the next few weeks again as I was very pleased with my last visit.I hope to receive the same treatment again.

Cork, Ireland
“Menu needs a refresh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

The menu in Amicus has not changed for years and I think the quality of the food is nothing spectacular, which I think is due to how busy the restaurant is (like they are just churning out the same dishes again and again). I think a bit more variety on the menu would be a good idea to re-instill some interest.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank sarahjk23
Limerick
“Fabulous food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We dined here yesterday with our two boys, they were given kids menus on arrival with a tub of crayons as the back of their menu was full of puzzles - great to keep them occupied while waiting for the food! The food was absolutely gorgeous, really enjoyed it, staff very friendly too. Would definately go back!

Visited March 2013
Cork, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Myself and my partner go to this restaurant regularly. The staff are so friendly, particularly the maitre'd/manager who always manages to find us a table. The food is excellent, I always get the seafood linguine and it never disappoints. Love the atmosphere and decor. Prices are very reasonable. No complaints at all!

• Visited February 2013