“Fabulous food!”
Review of Amicus Restaurant

Amicus Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 668 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We dined here yesterday with our two boys, they were given kids menus on arrival with a tub of crayons as the back of their menu was full of puzzles - great to keep them occupied while waiting for the food! The food was absolutely gorgeous, really enjoyed it, staff very friendly too. Would definately go back!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Myself and my partner go to this restaurant regularly. The staff are so friendly, particularly the maitre'd/manager who always manages to find us a table. The food is excellent, I always get the seafood linguine and it never disappoints. Love the atmosphere and decor. Prices are very reasonable. No complaints at all!

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Booked a table for two and was seated in the worst table in the house had people bumpin off me every few minutes , when there was plenty more tables free, put us next to a pile of dirty glasses and was ignored for 20 minutes before somebody served me, service by far the worst I've ever experienced, food was great bit still left very unhappy

2  Thank manonamissionn
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We dined here two weeks ago and to be honest I was dreading the pram and space required to get around in tight spaces(only a first time dad)however once we walked in the door the staff put me at ease and found a table where the pram could be right beside us.
Then the food came I ordered the salmon and my partner ordered the burger but were delicious.Nice selection of deserts my was the tiramisu and it was delightful.I have to say the service was exceptional and we will be back in the very near future.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

WWe were in amicus again for lunch. They have a baby bowl (potato & beg with a little gravy) for toddlers. Also they have crayons and a colouring page for them. It's a great place to bring the kids while you eat.the manager is very friendly and always helpful. Food is of Mediterranean type.