“Always Tasty!”

Neighborhood: Centre
Ballincollig, Cork, Ireland
“Always Tasty!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

This place is beautiful! I have been going here for the last ten years and it is always as nice as the time before. I would recommend to anyone to go here! It really is gorgeous!

• Visited October 2012

Cork, Ireland
“Niceeeee....”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I liked it.. there was some really good food and another plus is that you can see your food being made. Up market restaurant so a bit pricey but why not treat yourself. Great staff and friendly as always in cork.

• Visited December 2012
“Food ok price through the roof!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Food was presented well and was palitable. This is basically a pizza place. Our dinner consisted of one small pizza, one calzone, one antipasti salad (a few olives, one piece of prosciutto , couple slices of salami, arugula lettuce), two beers and one glass of wine. The bill euro 72.00. Totally overpriced! I'm still in shock.

• Visited May 2013
Ireland
“Great food and treat regulars brilliantly”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We go here for lunch every 1-2 weeks and have been for years. It is near our places of work and is convenient.

The food is great, the staff are fantastic to us and they regularly give us email deals. As well as this, they would throw in a free beverage or starter because they know us.

A great spot in the centre of town and our 'go-to' pizzeria.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank anothertripreviewer
Cork city
“Newly revamped menu”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Returned to this restaurant for the first time in a while. Nice to see they've revamped the menu. I tried the new polenta chips which were very nice, something I've never eaten before. They were a great accompaniment to my sloppy Giuseppe. My fiancée had the Padana Leggera and thoroughly enjoyed it.

As per usual there were a few noisy kids in the restaurant but I guess you can't do anything about that due to it being a very family orientated spot.

Service was brisk and efficient as they weren't very busy but our server wasn't the friendliest we've ever experienced in Milanos. Overall another enjoyable meal in this Italian and we'll be back again.

• Visited April 2013