“Great pizza”

Neighborhood: Centre
Kilkenny, Kilkenny, Ireland
“Great pizza”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Me and my family went shopping in Cork. We stopped at Milano's for a pizza. I must say, we ate 4 from a large pizza. When they say large,they mean extra large. Overall a good pizza with nice selection of toppings. Fast service and smiling staff.

• Visited January 2013

“Very mediocre”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

This was the only place with a table available on a Saturday night in January. Not surprising as the food is mediocre, expensive and the restaurant is too big with no atmosphere. Lasagne is not as good as a Tesco ready meal one. Salads very poor- elderly leaves and not much else. Avoid- there are way better places to spend your money.

Cork
“Great pre panto venue”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great service ideal for family delicious food was my birthday and four men sang happy birthday very effectively I was mortified!

Visited December 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Pricey”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Visited recently whilst in Cork for a week on business. First night I had a pizza and large glass of wine - cost €23! Second trip I visited with my wife who had joined me and she had lasagne which was nice. Overall, it's a Pizza Express under a different brand but expensive for what it is. Drinks are also expensive.

Dublin, Ireland
“Don't know why we were avoiding here!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Surprisingly delicious food.

Saturday lunch-time and hungry - have now found another good place for lunch in Cork city.
Milano's was busy with a good atmosphere.

Okay, we were left waiting and waiting to order - all the servers were busy running around, setting tablets. bring drinks, water ... re-arranging table formats to suit diners. Some table management / allocation would help, I think. Once we ordered, everything was fine! It's good to see the food being prepared in the open kitchen. I had a delicious Calzone and my wife had what looked like a supremely tasty and scrumptious Romano style pizza. Baby was happy looking at all the action around her in a very family friendly, reasonably-priced eatery. We all agreed that we would be back again.

• Visited February 2013