“Added to our weekend”

Ranked #116 of 713 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Luigi Malones serves delicious food from all around the world with authentic presentation. It is a perfect place for all your dining requirements. Enjoy our friendly atmosphere in relaxing surrounding with menu to cater for every occasion. Large parties and kids welcome!
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I went down to Cork last weekend with a group of girlies for a dignified hen weekend.
We arrived on the Friday night so we ate in the bar of the hotel where we were staying. We had a table booked in Luigi Malone's for the Saturday night. We were advised friends that this was THE PLACE to eat.
We had a fabulous time.
We also tried the cocktails - by the pitcher.
They are €8.70 for a glass and €24.90 for a pitcher so we got 3 quite strong pitchers along with 9 starters, 9 mains, 3 teas/coffees and also 2 desserts which are large enough to be shared. O try The Meaning of Life dessert - Baileys Ice Cream with Cheesecake Base with Whipped Cream on the side and Carmelized Brown Sugar on top.
Total bill came to approx. €390 - it is alot pricier than my usual budget but trust me u get what u pay for in this place.
The staff are lovely, the decor is amazing. The back wall of restaurant is a wall of mirrors which fooled us when we were walking down to try find the loo's !

Reviewed October 12, 2009

My partner found this place by chance when driving round cork city looking for a restaurant! we were quite late on a sunday night but they were still serving, much to our delight. i ordered garlic mush. which were gorge and not scabby size portion and for main i had chicken in white wine sauce, oh my mmmmm!!!! my boyf had garlic bread and lasagne for main, i tried some of it and it was the nicest lasagne i ever tasted!!!! would defo recommend going, if your ever in the beauiful city that is cork!

Reviewed August 15, 2009

You can really understand that all the food here is pre-cooked a part from the steaks.the chicken wings are lovely, but the rest is bad,expecially the crab,i tryed it and it was nearly stinky.it must have been towed and left there for ages..since its not cheap.

Reviewed August 2, 2009

Fabulous upscale restaurant with reasonable prices. I good place to take your mother-in-law for her birthday.

Reviewed June 15, 2009

I attended Luigi Malones on Saturday 13th June 2009 and
I was not impressed by the attitude or service of the service at this location, in my opinion this establishment can not deliver on the simple bases of how a restaurant should be run!