“Rip off”

Ranked #92 of 644 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Luigi Malones serves delicious food from all around the world with authentic presentation. It is a perfect place for all your dining requirements. Enjoy our friendly atmosphere in relaxing surrounding with menu to cater for every occasion. Large parties and kids welcome!
“Rip off”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went here for dinner one night and I ordered off the Late bird menu. This included two courses for 21.95. I ordered the margerita pizza and the profiteroles. It definitely was not value for money. How they can charge 21.95 for a cheese pizza and profiteroles is beyond me. They are definitely ripping people off as on the a la carte menu the pizza is priced at 11.70. On my bill it came in at 16.95 which is outrageous for a basic pizza. If I had ordered off the a la carte menu rather the 'value' for money late bird menu, my meal would have been five euros cheaper. I will not be returning.

• Visited September 2013

Cork, Ireland
“Luigi malones cork”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Luigis is one of the best restaurants in Cork for its mouthwatering food,fantastic atmosphere and friendly staff. It's a child friendly restaurant which is a big PLUS!!!!
For great food and reasonable prices, luigis is the place to go!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Limerick, Ireland
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

one of the best places i have ever eaten service is so fast yet you are not rushed. i would highly recommend it

• Visited August 2013
“Great Munch.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I have always had negative thoughts about the place from years back and I don't know why. So when the girlfriend wanted to go there I was very reluctant.

However, by the time I got out of there my thoughts have completely changed!

The food is of a high quality and tasted delicious.

Needles to say I got the beef burger with bacon, cheese and lettuce. *my mouth is watering right now* with chunky chips and a pint of Fischers beer.

I can honestly say the nicest burger I have ever had.

The girlfriend ordered the piri piri chicken. Looked and tasted great. Piri sauce was sweet & spicy and the portion was more than generous.

The house wine was nice BUT the Fischers beer was immense!!
If you're a "beer connoisseur" like myself you must try it. It's light and crisp. It actually works well with a meal. Very surprised. Bit pricey at €5.80 a pint but as they say "you pay for what you get"

Luckily I had a cooperate card and it entitled me to 25% off!

It's pricey but you don't mind paying as its good quality.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Rich3248
Kildare
“Very good service and food”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went here as a couple on a Sunday evening. The service was very good - very attentive servers. Disappointed at the limited availability of Italian food on the menu. Became very noisy later in the evening.

• Visited August 2013