“Good cheap food”

White Rabbit Bar & BBQ
Ranked #18 of 716 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: The White Rabbit Bar & BBQ opened in March 2015. We serve authentic slow-smoked BBQ every day from 12 to 9pm. Bar service until 11.30Pm Sunday to Thursday, until 12.30Am Fridays and Saturdays
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a smoked BBQ restaurant and I confess my first time eating this type of food. All I can say is I enjoyed my smoked brisket and the ribs were also good. Service was pleasant and the music good. Prices also good, 10 euros for plenty of meat plus a side dish.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'll only say that who ever is visiting me I know this place will be on my list to take them for dinner. Pulled pork, corn on the cob, beef brisket, pork belly.. All delicious. Friendly staff, great music.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Came upon the restaurant and loved the name so we stopped. Excellent service and food!! A must if you are in Cork!!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Great place, laid back atmosphere. The food here is exceptional. I recommend it 10 times over. Great music on tap also.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Today I suffered one of the worst experiences in my life as a customer. We were kicked out of this bar and mistreated by the owner, why, because we were using chairs of an empty-reserved table. Chairs that we actually asked permission to use before. Crazy experience, really bad experience...no words for how the owner treats people.