“Just what we needed.”

8:00 PM
Ranked #17 of 840 Restaurants in Cork
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: CoqBull is the brand new chicken and burger concept, taking French Church Street by storm with its mouthwatering menu of delicious rotisserie chicken and beef burgers, as well as an array of tantalising cocktails and local craft beers. Signature dishes include the Rotisserie Chick; 100% Irish rotisserie chicken from the spit, marinated for 24 hours before rubbing and roasting. A burger lover's heaven, the menu also boasts a huge variety of chicken, beef, bacon and fish burgers with even a 'No BULL' burger for the veggies. Coqbull... Awesome Chicken & Burgers!!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first visit to coqbull will not be my last! On a dreary Saturday, the upbeat vibe of the staff met my friend and I at the door. As my friend had her dog with her, we were shown to a sheltered outdoor table by Rob who even offered water for my friend's dog. When we were ready, a bubbly young lady named Sophie came to take our order. Her recommendation of roast chicken and chips were just perfect to warm the bones. (The gravy is amazing!) My friend kept it simple with some tasty strippers and sweet potatoe fries. Fentimans Mandarin and Seville orange added to the list of wise decisions as drink.
If you're hungry in Cork pay a visit here!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,479)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was abismal. Wings for starter were ice cold. Partners fajitas consisted of a plain chicken fillet tossed with soggy veg. My burger was “ok” and my side of coleslaw was dry and looked out of date. Terribly dissapointed

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited with 11 friends. Food was quick and delicious. Sophie was so friendly and helpful. Strongly recommend it!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food was served fast and the service was good. Tara was a very competent waiter. Food was good all around and the will have no beef with us:-)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a nice dinner and a cozy time.

The food was excellent but they ran out of the beer we wanted.

Tara was very nice with nice smile and fast service.